Waiting for the Bus 2 Waiting for the Bus 2

I see why it took so long!

The credits was suppose to be the funny part! I like the animation as well as the credits. Found some funny stuff in it. Make another one like this please!

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

Hah

I liked what the captain did with his canon at the end of the video.

DBZ- Goku Turns Evil Ep1 DBZ- Goku Turns Evil Ep1

Great!

Just so u no, i the original dragon ball goku was born evil and was sent to earth so he could conqure it.But he fell down a cliff and hit his head and turned good for some reason

Tactical0125 responds:

He wasn't born evil, he was born to do evil. He hit his head and forgot his orders I guess. Then grandpa gohan found him and he taught him how to be a good guy. He was never evil, just neutral...then good.

5 Min. to Kill (Yourself) 5 Min. to Kill (Yourself)

OMG!

THIS IS LIKE THE BEST GAME EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Chaotic- -Chaotic-

Dude...

You, sir, have been added as my favorite author. The song is so energetic that it just makes you get off your seat and start dancing to the beat! Im gonna download this to my I-pod.

SP - Generic Dance Song 3 V4 SP - Generic Dance Song 3 V4

Not that its bad or anything...

but this song seems so random. The rhythm seems to be skipping around and isnt very stable. It doesnt stick with 1 beat which is one of the flaws of the song. If you fix that, then you got yourself a better and improved song.

Steven-Polley responds:

The beat is consistent throughout the song, the melody is not.

-Race around the moon- -Race around the moon-

Damn!

This song makes me feel like i died and im on a epic adventure towards heaven! XD.
Anyways, great song, another song into my ipod of " Songs worth listening to"